Design and construction of VOLS will provide your company with a number of advantages:
- broad bandwidth makes it possible to transmit significant information flows;
- in optical fiber, the minimum values of signal attenuation are observed, and this allows you to build sufficiently long fiber optic networks;
- such lines are well protected from interference, since they are not susceptible to electromagnetic oscillations;
- information flows will be reliably protected from unauthorized access;
- fiber-based lines have a long useful life of more than a quarter of a century, so the installation of fiber optic networks is economically justified.
We offer you a number of our services in the field of fiber optic networks:
- The organization of a long trunk communication line with a total length of several tens of kilometers;
- Construction on objects of considerable size, high-speed vertical subsystems;
- Organization of data transfer rates of up to ten gigabits per second, with aggregation technology - much higher; Possibility of providing independent equipment selection (when designing fiber optic links) depending on price category: Cisco, Fortigate, D-Link, 3Com, Zyxel and many others.
- Long service life along with good protection against unauthorized access, as well as resistance to electromagnetic effects.
In our competence, the installation of fiber optic lines:
- Internal and external fiber optic laying;
- Welding optics (the process of terminating the optical cable);
- Installation of fiber optic along with optical crosses and couplings;
- The process of connecting optical fibers by welding. Cable cutting welding method;
- The processes of selection, installation and configuration of active equipment FOL;
- Network testing.
Basic requirements and rules for designing fiber optic links:
- When selecting the desired information object that is transmitted through the fiber optic link, the bandwidth, the number of all standard channels are taken into account along with the transmission speed and the tone frequency. Different objects are characterized by their individual parameters.
- The exact definition of the type of information, which is divided into digital and analog.
- Measurement of the level of system resistance to noise and interference arising on fiber optic links.
- Accurate accounting of the distance (distance) between devices and terminals, their numerical ratio and technical characteristics, etc.
The result of our activity is the presence of many satisfied customers and excellent fiber optics and cable systems throughout Ukraine!