the exercise of total control and the avoidance of uncoordinated penetrations. Meanwhile, the installation of the access control system is a complex mechanical operation that requires sufficient professional skills, knowledge and application of modern technologies. The IBSystems Group specialists have all the necessary equipment, as well as a wealth of experience behind them, so you should contact us if you need to install and maintain an ACS.
We guarantee high-quality performance of work on installing an ACS at an enterprise of any form of organizational-legal structure with various numbers of employees. Regardless of the scope of activities carried out by the company, protection of access from unwanted third-party penetration is often the only correct measure to prevent problems and failures in the organization’s work. In addition, today's access control systems in an advantageous number of cases can be generated with already functioning fire safety systems and electrified devices.
What is the need for access control: its main functions
What is an ACS? It can be explained to the average person as follows. This is a kind of mechanism that we all regularly encounter in everyday life (for example, turnstile, barrier, etc.). This device is a structure equipped with a mechanism to prohibit or permit the passage of people, the passage of vehicles. For an enterprise with a huge workforce, installing an access control system allows you to get a number of clear advantages for an entrepreneur:
- the impossibility of penetration of the object by unauthorized persons;
- control and maintenance of employees taking place in one or the other direction;
- if necessary, access control is established;
- restrictions on the admission of certain groups of persons to certain areas of the room;
- the inadmissibility of presence at the workplace during non-working hours of certain categories of employees;
- verification of the photograph on the pass with the security console;
- tracking and analysis of the incident due to the established video surveillance.
Speaking about the advantages of the access control system, it is worth noting that its one-time installation is the most profitable compared to the monthly content of the security service, whose effectiveness depends largely on the number of contingents. At the same time, monitoring of the premises and the adjacent territory is able to provide several employees with the coordinated activities of individual links of the security system around the clock. At night, one technician will be able to work to maintain and monitor the operation of the system. In the event of difficulties with the operation of the system or any other problems, employees usually manage to respond in a limited period of time.
The complexity of mounting devices, the selection of components
What are the access control systems that our company sets up? Regardless of all sorts of variations in the performance of components, the method of their attachment and the mechanism of action, all access control systems operate on the same principle. In addition, most of them consist of:
- locking mechanisms;
After setting up the equipment, IBSystems Group specialists perform work on connecting the system access to the main computer server. An important point is the fact that the addition or deletion of access codes can occur without a corresponding appeal to the controlling element, which is connected directly to the reader. These devices are powered by the energy of the power supply, and sometimes - from batteries. In any case, the provision of a backup source of electricity is no less a prerequisite for preventing a power outage throughout the entire visit. Our specialists will install the ACS in the immediate place of the mass passage, or at a more distant distance, but not exceeding 10 meters. This arrangement of the device will allow close monitoring of the door. The installation of the modules and identification mechanisms is carried out in various directions, based on the variety of the identifier itself:
- magnetic card;
- magnetic tape sticker;
How is the installation of access control with the company IBSystems Group?
The cost of the service also depends on the installation of a specific type of device, as well as the method of the shutter, carried out by electromechanical or electromagnetic means. It is worth noting that the installation of access control in Kiev, performed by our company, consists of several stages:
- preliminary detailed study of the chosen place for installation of the system;
- the implementation of the preparatory work, including measurements, the calculation of the materials used, components;
- installation of pass-through modules, locking mechanisms;
- installation of the ACS complex;
- mandatory testing before the test run;
- study of each function and commissioning;
- performance of additional commissioning;
- instructing employees of the company involved in the direct further maintenance of access control and software;
- checking the quality of services provided by an independent expert bureau and recording the act in relevant documents.
IBSystems Groups guarantees the stable functioning of the established access control system for 3 years. When signing a contract for the provision of subscription service you do not have to look for specialists of post-warranty service. Installation of an ACS cannot be called a budget event, but in most cases the payback of the installed equipment occurs in the first year of operation due to a significant reduction in security personnel and an adequate level of functionality of components.