Implementation and support of software in the Trade House system: v.14.1.
Implementation of a software product complex as an operational warehouse and accounting system at an enterprise with five gas station complexes engaged in retail trade in petroleum products, related goods and services.
The main functions implemented in the project:
It was the introduction of a geographically distributed system consisting of a main database installed at the head office and separately installed remote databases at geographically distributed retail outlets.
The following functions are implemented in the IBS Trade House SYSTEM:
- Introduction to the DIRECTORY SYSTEM
- Introduction of workflow in the SYSTEM, i.e. receipts, expenditure invoices, return invoices from the buyer, inventory sheets, debit statements, revaluation reports
- Registration and separate accounting of various types of acquisition of goods: purchased goods, commission goods, goods taken for safekeeping
- System for ordering goods and tracking delivery of approved orders
- Export of data on directories and documents for an external accounting automation system
- Service Functions
- Printing of price tags, labels and documents from the SYSTEM.