The company's servers store databases (client, reporting, documentation), the content of the company's portals and other important information. Even a short-term failure can lead to large losses (delays in working with clients, disruption of major contracts, loss of the company's reputation), but the worst thing is the complete loss of data. That is why it is important not only to purchase server hardware, but also to configure it correctly. Professional configuration of server hardware will ensure stable operation of the IT system, and the data will be fully protected from intruders.
Why setting up server hardware should be done by specialists
- Configuring server hardware through our own efforts or through the involvement of inexperienced employees can end very badly: a complete halt to the activities of the entire company, accidental deletion of data. Moreover, the identification of errors and their elimination may take a long time. As a result, the work of the organization will be paralyzed.
- Some companies providing customization services neglect an important stage - testing. Start the server to work without it. As a result, critical problems arise after a while, when the entire work of the organization depends on the server’s performance. To eliminate risks, we produce not only a thorough adjustment, but also testing, pilot operation.
What is included in the service
Kiev – is a huge metropolis. Many companies can configure servers here. However, in order for the user to receive the service at a high technical level, the computer did not slow down further, and the server did not hang, it is important to entrust the installation and configuration to specialists. When you contact us, the client receives a full range of work on setting up the server hardware, plus further maintenance of computer networks
As part of this service, we perform the following activities:
- Preparation of technical specifications based on your needs.
- Coordination of the task.
- Configure all servers (WEB, FTP, 1C, WDS, WSUS, proxy, DBMS, ActiveDirectory, RDP, etc.) and services (anti-hardening, information backup, load balancing) depending on your needs.
- Ensuring the company's information security (protection of mailboxes, organization databases, etc.).
- Start the server.
Remember: for the server to work without failures, it is important not only to configure it correctly, but also to use it correctly in the future. That is why the subsequent professional server maintenance is necessary.